It is not necessary to have extreme symptoms, and you do not need to be under the supervision of an LMHP (Licensed mental health practitioner) to qualify for ESA. Individuals suffering from anxiety, stress, depression, or restlessness can be eligible for ESA if the company of their beloved pets makes them feel better.
Now the question is, do I need an emotional support animal letter?
Though the answer is a bit difficult to find, yet you can answer it by taking this quiz asking yourself some questions like:
Does having your pet's company make you feel better?
Do you feel more confident with your pet in social events?
Would "housing with an ESA" alleviate your everyday problems?
Would your pet help you to recover from bad memories of your life?
- How do you qualify for an emotional support animal?
- Want To Check If You Qualify
- List Of Mental Conditions to Qualify For an Emotional Support Animal
- Who Decides if you Qualify For An Emotional Support Animal Letter?
- How to find “do I qualify for an emotional support animal?”
- Can You Apply For an ESA Letter Before You Get an Emotional Support Animal?
- What If I Pay For Online Consultation And Don’t Qualify For an Emotional Support Animal Letter?
- Why Choose The Fast ESA letter?
- How to Get an Emotional Support Dog?
- How to Get an Emotional Support Cat?
How do you qualify for an emotional support animal?
As per the stats collected by the National Institute of Mental Health, about 20.6% of all U.S. adults suffer from some type of mental illness. Now, we can understand that this situation is quite serious. If that much population is affected, this problem is not something we should ignore. Many studies have been conducted so far regarding the possible reasons for the rise in mental disorders among U.S citizens and how to cure them.
The solution was nothing fancy and expensive. It all came to human-animal interaction and how an animal can help cure mental and emotional disorders in humans. Acknowledging this, the government recognized the importance of animals for people who suffer from mental disorders, and that’s why they came up with certain policies and laws to protect people seeking emotional advantages from their pets.
As per these laws, all the mental and emotional disorders stated in DSM-V are eligible to have an emotional support animal and qualify to savor benefits offered by these laws.
Want To Check If You Qualify
Fill-up and Submit ESA Evaluation Form Online
To begin with, fill the online assessment form with your medical details and describe your emotional support animal. Select the letter you need and submit the form.
Get Evaluated by a Licensed Professional.
Afterward, A Licensed Mental Health Professional will review the form. Based on your answers, they will approve your request for an Emotional Support Animal and sign a recommendation letter for you.
Get Approved, and Receive Your ESA Letter Instantly via E-mail.
Once your recommendation is ready, we will send it to your email. After that, You can download or print your letter and present it to the landowner.
List Of Mental Conditions to Qualify For an Emotional Support Animal.
- Panic Attacks
- ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder
- Substance-related disorder (alcohol, drugs)
- OCD- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- PTSD-Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sexual disorder
- Developmental coordination disorder
- Autism and many more.
The above described mental conditions can be sufficient to qualify for an emotional support animal. If our licensed health professional finds that an animal’s companionship can heal your medical condition, they will surely qualify you for an ESA letter.
Who Decides if you Qualify For An Emotional Support Animal Letter?
Only an LMHP (Licensed mental health practitioner) can evaluate and approve the patient for an emotional support animal letter as per ESA federal laws. Here is the list of specialists that can assess an ESA application;
- A licensed psychiatrist
- A licensed psychologist
- A Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- A Licensed Behavioral Therapist
- A Licensed Addiction Therapist
- A Licensed Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist
- A licensed doctor qualified to conduct mental health assessments
- A licensed Professional Counselor
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Any Licensed Mental Health Professional
Only that health professional will evaluate you for an emotional support animal letter that is licensed in the state where you reside.
How to find “do I qualify for an emotional support animal?”
- Your personal therapist can tell you if you need an emotional support animal, and you can qualify for an ESA letter. However, a personal therapist or doctor cannot give you an ESA letter. Our team of state-licensed health professionals can help you in that sort and evaluate your ESA application.
- In case you are not recommended by your personal therapist or doctor to adopt an emotional support animal, you can apply on the Fast ESA Letter. Our form will let you know if you are fit for an ESA letter or not? You just have to fill out an easy form by explaining your mental illness and how it affects your daily life. If our health professional determines you are eligible to have an emotional support animal, they will write an ESA letter for you.
- You can also contact our customer care executive team to confirm that your mental illness can qualify you for an ESA letter. You can fill the form and get your ESA letter if they say yes.
Can You Apply For an ESA Letter Before You Get an Emotional Support Animal?
An ESA letter is a pet certification; however, its main concern is to approve your mental condition to be eligible to adopt an emotional support animal. You can fill up your mental condition and the animal type and breed you are looking to adopt as your emotional support animal, on our portal. Our health professionals will evaluate your form. If our health professional finds your mental condition genuine. In this case, you can get an ESA letter even before adopting a pet.
What If I Pay For Online Consultation And Don’t Qualify For an Emotional Support Animal Letter?
At Fast ESA Letter, we believe in honest services and charges only if we help our customers in any sort. As per government guidelines, if you don’t fall to parameters fit to have an emotional support animal, we have to reject your application.
If you have provided incomplete information, our health professional will contact you for an honest and fair evaluation. After reassuring, if our health professional still won’t find you eligible to have an ESA letter, they will disapprove your form.
In any sort, if you don’t get benefits from our services, we guarantee to pay you back your full payment. We believe in building trust and relations; if you find any issue in the process or refund, we are just one call away from you.
Why Choose The Fast ESA letter?
ESA Letter is not a cure to any mental disability, it is just a legal document signed by a therapist that certifies your disability and gives your pet a status of “emotional support animal” so that you get the freedom to take your pets to restricted places.
At Fast ESA letter, we aim to provide a better life to you through the companionship and love that you attain by the presence of your pet. We are here to assist you in proclaiming your privileges as a pet owner and deal with uncooperative tenant restrictions and outrageous pet deposits.
FAST & SECURE ONLINE ESA EVALUATION
Designed to simplify the process to get a bonafide ESA Recommendation Letter from Licensed Mental Health Professionals.
How to Get an Emotional Support Dog?
- Emotional Support Dog is not some special dog. If you already own a dog and it is helping you alleviate symptoms of your mental illness, you can make your dog an emotional support dog with our ESA letter.
- If you are looking for an emotional support dog, you can adopt from any local pet shop, get a pup from a friend or someone in the family or, give a home to a street dog. You can choose almost any breed, from a pug to a retriever. As long as your need to adopt an emotional support animal is genuine, we will give you an ESA letter to certify your dog as an emotional support dog.
- We at Fast ESA Letter suggest adopting street dogs instead of getting one from a dog farm. You are not only giving food and home to a homeless pup, but you can save them from all the agony that these puppies face living in the streets. This good deed will also save the bucks you will pay to a dog shop.
How to Get an Emotional Support Cat?
Cats are a perfect fit to be your emotional support animal. Adopt kitty cats from local pet shops or adopt from a street roaming in search of food and shelter. Cats can help you emotionally and heal your mental illness with their loving and warm nature. Even if you already have a kitten or are looking to adopt one, we can make it your emotional support cat with our ESA letter.
Looking To Apply For An Emotional Support Animal Letter?
1. Fill up and Submit ESA Evaluation Form Online.
2. Get Evaluated by a Licensed Professional.
3. Get Approved, and Receive Your ESA Letter Instantly via E-mail.
Wild Animals as Emotional Support Animals.An Emotional Support Animal may be termed as an animal that provides emotional support to the person seeking an ailment of their anxiety, depression, or any other mental issues. Most people prefer a dog or a...
Benefits of Having an Emotional Support Animal Letter.An Emotional Support Animal Letter is a prescription or recommendation given by the Licensed Mental Health Professional that confirms the mental or emotional disability and states that the...
What is ESA Certification? - Everything You Need to Know.ESA Certification or Emotional Support Animal letter is a sort of prescription that confirms the mental or emotional disability and asserts that the particular is deriving therapeutic...