20 Most Comforting Emotional Support Cat Breeds To Choose From!
What is an Emotional Support Cat?To understand what an Emotional Support Cat is, first understand what emotional support animals are. An animal who helps a person suffering from emotional or mental illness with support and companionship is called an emotional support animal. Now, as per the American Disabilities act, almost every animal can act as an Emotional Support Animal. Out of all, Cats are one of the highly preferred pets and are chosen as an ESA by most people.
Who Can Adopt an Emotional Support Cat?If you experience any of the following disorders, you can get the opportunity to adopt an ESA cat;
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sexual disorder
- ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder
- Substance-related conditions (alcohol, drugs)
- OCD- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- PTSD-Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Developmental coordination disorder
- Autism and many more.
What Are The Benefits of Having An Emotional Support Cat?Along with improving symptoms of mental illnesses like stress, anxiety, depression, etc. There are several other benefits for humans of petting an Emotional Support Cat; some of them are mentioned as follows;
- Cats help in bringing a purpose to life.
- Cats help eliminate the feeling of loneliness.
- Cats help in enhancing social skills.
- Cats have the blessing to sense illness in their
- owner much before it damages the whole body.
- Cats help in building self-esteem.
- Cats provide comfort and a feeling of safety.
- And lots more.
What Are The Best Emotional Support Cat Breeds?
British Shorthair Cat
How To Make A Cat An Emotional Support Cat?Emotional support cats are not some special cats that are specially trained and sold in pet stores. You can make a regular cat as your emotional support cat. Either buy from a pet store, adopt a street cat, or get one from a friend. If your mental health condition qualifies to have an emotional support animal, you can certify your Cat as an emotional support cat. To make your Feline an emotional support animal, you need an ESA letter signed by your state-licensed health professional. For that, you can apply on the Fast ESA letter. Follow our easy 3-step process to certify your Cat as an emotional cat with a legitimate ESA letter signed by a state-licensed health professional. It goes as follows;
- Apply on our portal by filling up a simple form mentioning your Cat details and your mental illness.
- Once Submitted, your state’s licensed mental health professional will evaluate your application.
- If the health professional approves your application, you will receive an ESA letter on the same day of approval.
- To stay with your Cat in no-pet apartments
- To free yourself from extra pet fees.
- To keep your Cat in a college or school dorm
- To bring your Cat to AirBnbs.
- And for many other purposes.
ConclusionCats are lazy, cold, but extremely magnificent and cute creatures at the same time. If being with a cat makes you happy and lifts your mood, then for sure, getting a feline as your emotional support animal can be the best option for you. Pick any breed we have listed in this blog and make it your ESA by getting an ESA letter, Today!
Looking To Apply For An Emotional Support Animal Letter?
1. Fill up and Submit ESA Evaluation Form Online.
2. Get Evaluated by a Licensed Professional.
3. Get Approved, and Receive Your ESA Letter Instantly via E-mail.
Benefits of Having an Emotional Support Animal Letter
Benefits of Having an Emotional Support Animal Letter.An Emotional Support Animal Letter is a prescription or recommendation given by the Licensed Mental Health Professional that confirms the mental or emotional disability and states that the...
Top 10 Benefits of Pet Insurance from a Vet’s Point of View
Top 10 Benefits of Pet Insurance from a Vet’s Point of View.Many people have health insurance for themselves, but they may be curious about pet health insurance. Having pet insurance has many wonderful advantages for your beloved family member as...
How to Get the Best Pet Insurance Plan
How to Get the Best Pet Insurance Plan.Finding the ideal animal pet insurance policy might take time and effort. How can you sort through the noise when there are so many options available and so many factors affecting coverage and cost? Since...