Paris Hilton’s Dog House of Dreams
Publish Date: May 8th, 2020; Author: Darren M. Jorgenson.
Paris Hilton can always be counted on to go to extremes.
The latest extravagance from the famous socialite and heiress is the Spanish style mansion she had built for her pooches. A luxury hotel situated right at home — to the tune of USD $350,000!!!
Design of the Doghouse
- That’s what it costs for the wrought iron fencing that even protects pups from falling from the two-story balcony.
- That’s what it costs for a pink and black designer inspired interior.
- That’s what it costs for central air conditioning in the doggie mansion.
- That’s what it costs for furniture designed by Phillippe Stark for the dogs to lounge upon.
Also Read: Get An Emotional Support Animal Letter
Bubblegum Pink and Crown Molding
Looking to Apply for an ESA Letter for Your Pet
Get Started by following these Steps:
1. Start FIlling up the ESA Evaluation form with your details.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local ESA Doctor once the submission is complete.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Letter In Your Email.
Paris Hilton’s Care
Also Read: Get An ESA Letter to Certify Your Pet Today
And that’s a lot more good than can be said about a lot of people in this world.
About Post Author
Darren M. Jorgensen has a fondness for all animals, though dogs especially, have a huge home in his heart. He enjoys quilting, making handcrafted soap and bodyworks and anything that produces practical products. Jorgensen lives with his own service dog who doubles as an Emotional Support Animal. He gets it.