How Emotional Support Animals Impact Our Mental and Emotional Health?
Since the beginning, humans and animals have shared a strong bond that helps them to deal with emotional or mental health problems like depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc. In the modern age, animals that allow people to alleviate mental health symptoms are known as emotional support animals or ESA. These ESA always support you in your good and bad times. For many people, the love and companionship of an animal supports depression & anxiety that can be beneficial for mental health.
The purpose of an Emotional Support Animal is to provide unconditional love and care to those dealing with mental or emotional health issues that enable them to manage their day-to-day life.
- How ESA Help You Cope with Mental or Emotional health?
- Dogs and Cat Breeds That Help With Emotional or Mental Health
- How Does an Animal Become an ESA?
- How to Qualify for an Emotional Support Animal?
How ESA Help You Cope with Mental or Emotional health?
Continual stress, anxiety, or traumatic life events are frequently the major causes of emotional or mental disability. In the US, many people use animal-assisted therapy suggested by doctors to cope with any mental or emotional problems. Getting an Emotional Support Animal is beneficial when dealing with depression or high anxiety disorder. ESA relieve stress and improve mood through companionship, positively impacting your mental well-being.
ESA are prescribed to patients diagnosed with a mental or emotional disability such as depression, PTSD, anxiety disorders, or phobias.
What benefits does the ESA provide to help with Mental or Emotional Health?
Wonder? How can animals help people? Many researchers have proved that emotional support animals benefit humans’ mental and emotional well-being. We have penned down some reasons for emotional support animals:
- Playing with an emotional support animal increases serotonin and dopamine levels which provides relaxation and peace.
- ESA help increase your social bond by providing conversation points when meeting people for walking.
- Emotional Support Animals can also enhance your sleep and improve your life by reducing your stress and taking your mind off your problems.
- The chances of having high blood pressure under stressful conditions decrease with the assistance of the ESA.
- Due to their everyday needs for feeding, playtime, and attention, ESA can add a daily routine to your life.
- ESA can cuddle with you, providing immediate relief from stress and anxiety.
- ESA provide unconditional love to you which helps you alleviate your past phobias after a challenging emotional experience.
Best Dogs and Cat Breeds That Help With Emotional or Mental Health
Most dog and cat breeds can help you cope with the emotional or mental health disability by providing love and care. But there are specific dogs and cat breeds that work best with emotional or mental health conditions. Take a look at these dog breeds and cat breeds if you are planning to have one for your mental health condition:
Famous Dog Breeds
Vizsla is among the best emotional support animals that help you deal with your emotional or mental health disabilities. These dogs have a lovely, affectionate, and gentle nature that they used to spend time with their owners.
Famous Cat Breeds
How Does an Animal Become an ESA?
Any animal can become an Emotional Support Animal. The licensed mental healthcare professional can write you an ESA letter to maintain your mental health. An ESA letter is a standalone document signed by a licensed mental health professional stating that your pet is a part of your ongoing treatment and is benefiting you in overcoming your mental or emotional disability.
How to Qualify for an Emotional Support Animal?
To qualify for an Emotional Support Animal, you must have mental or physical disabilities that restrict your day-to-day activities. The presence of an animal helps you to deal with it. The licensed mental health professional will check your medical conditions, and if the doctor finds your need for ESA is genuine, the doctor will write you an ESA letter. The ESA letter is a legal document that provides benefits for Housing facilities and allows you to Fly with your Emotional Support Animal.
You can contact the Fast ESA Letter to get the legitimate ESA letter. The team of Fast ESA Letter is serving with its online ESA letter services to individuals dealing with mental or emotional health conditions.
Looking To Apply For An Emotional Support Animal Letter?
1. Fill up and Submit ESA Evaluation Form Online.
2. Get Evaluated by a Licensed Professional.
3. Get Approved, and Receive Your ESA Letter Instantly via E-mail.
Benefits of Having an Emotional Support Animal Letter
Benefits of Having an Emotional Support Animal Letter.An Emotional Support Animal Letter is a prescription or recommendation given by the Licensed Mental Health Professional that confirms the mental or emotional disability and states that the...
Top 10 Benefits of Pet Insurance from a Vet’s Point of View
Top 10 Benefits of Pet Insurance from a Vet’s Point of View.Many people have health insurance for themselves, but they may be curious about pet health insurance. Having pet insurance has many wonderful advantages for your beloved family member as...
How to Get the Best Pet Insurance Plan
How to Get the Best Pet Insurance Plan.Finding the ideal animal pet insurance policy might take time and effort. How can you sort through the noise when there are so many options available and so many factors affecting coverage and cost? Since...